Arlington Double Wide Dresser
Elegant and timeless, the Arlington Double-Wide Dresser's fine details and sturdy construction make the dresser the perfect storage piece. With expertly-constructed, dovetail drawers, sturdy under drawer supports, and carved accents, the dresser will stand the test of time, adapting from your baby's nursery to any room in the home.
The Arlington Double Wide Dresser is hand-assembled in our Los Angeles workshop before being delivered to your home.
NOTE: Our Weathered Grey and Rustic Brown are achieved through a multistep, hand-finishing process. Each unique piece reflects natural wood variations in wood, making every crib and dresser one-of-a-kind.
- Hand finished in a non-toxic multi-step staining and painting process, allowing every piece to showcase its unique wood tones
- Made from solid, American poplar hardwood and CARB II compliant MDF drawer-bottoms
- 6 spacious drawers built with dovetail construction and additional, under-drawer supports
- Ball bearing and telescopic metal drawer glides provide a smooth and silent pull
- Round metal drawer pulls
- Recessed side panel and drawer details
- Signature Franklin & Ben red finish inside drawers
- Matching changing tray sold separately
- 1 year warranty
- Lead and phthalate safe
- CARB II Compliant MDF drawer bottoms
- Anti-tip kit included for additional security
Model number: B6416
- Assembled Size: 60" x 20" x 35"
- Weight: 150lbs
in the USA
- Built by hand in Los Angeles, CA
- Sturdy dovetail joints
- Triangular under-drawer supports
- Metal tracks with built-in stops